塔马是一种神奇的生物。

Fuck Me Pumps - Amy Winehouse

从叛逆期到现在都很喜欢的歌手(话说我叛逆期走了,痘痘为什么不一起彻底的滚!!!!又回来了!!!!)

超级性感的声音




When you walk in the bar, 
当你走进酒吧。

And you dressed like a star, 
穿的象个明星。

Rockin' your F me pumps. 
晃着你那双写着“快来FUX我”的高跟鞋招摇过市。

And the men notice you, 
男人的目光不约而同被吸引。

 

With your Gucci bag crew, 
以及身后跟着的那群挎着gucci的姐妹们

Can't tell who he's lookin' to. 
不晓得他们究竟在看哪一个。

 

Cuz you all look the same, 
因为你们都长一样。

Everyone knows your name, 
每个人都知道你们名字

And that's you whole claim to fame. 
那也就是你们仅有的全部名

 

Never miss a night, 
从不缺席一场狂欢之夜

Cuz your dream in life, 
因为你生活中的全部梦想

Is to be a footballers wife. 
就是成为一个足球明星的马子

You don't like players, 
你不喜欢足球明星

 

That's what you say-a, 
正如你所对外声称的一样

But you really wouldn't mind a millionaire. 
但你不介意找个百万富翁

 

You don't like ballers, 
你不喜欢足球明星

They don't do nothing for ya, 
他们不会为你做任何事

But you'd love a rich man six foot two or taller. 
但你的确喜欢6尺2或更高的有钱人。

You're more than a fan, 
你不仅仅是粉丝

 

Lookin' for a man, 
更多是在寻找一个男人。

But you end up with one-nights-stands. 
但通常都是以一夜情收场。

 

He could be your whole life, 
他可能会成为你生活的全部。

If you got past one night, 
如果你们的关系可以维持超过一个晚上的话。

But that part never goes right. 
不过那从来没实现过。

 

In the morning you're vexed, 
早上你很心烦意乱。

He's onto the next, 
他已经开始计划下一场艳遇。

And you didn't even get no taste. 
而且你连一点甜头都没有尝到

 

Don't be too upset, 
别太难过

If they call you a skank, 
如果他们叫你婊子

Cuz like the news everyday you get pressed. 
就像每日新闻一样频繁(press是双关,可以当作press news的动词,也指被摸胸)

 

You don't like players, 
你不能好好坐下来

That's what you say-a,

But you really wouldn't mind a millionaire.

 

Or them big balers,

Don't do nothing for ya.

But you'd love a rich man six foot two or taller,

 

You can't sit down right,

Cuz you jeans are too tight,

And your lucky its ladies night.

 

With your big empty purse,

Every week it gets worse,

At least your breasts cost more than hers.

 

So you did Miami,

Cuz you got there for free,

But somehow you missed the plane.

 

You did too much E,

Met somebody,

And spent the night getting cane.

 

Without girls like you,

There'd be no fun,

We'd go to the club and not see anyone.

 

Without girls like you,

There's no nightlife,

All those just go home to their wives.

 

Don't be mad at me,

Cuz your brushing thirty,

And your old tricks no longer work.

 

You should have known from the job,

That you always get dumped,

So dust off your fuck me pumps.


 
评论
© 塔马 | Powered by LOFTER